We are totally different and unique! A movie theater and full service restaurant all in one place.
Proud to be the highest rated movie theater in the Triangle, Raleighwood Cinema Grill has been entertaining and delighting patrons since 1993. Owner James Keane, a retired Exxon engineer, is dedicated to ensuring every Raleighwood customer receives a high quality movie and dining experience.
After a chance visit to a Cinema Grill while vacationing in Florida, Keane fell in love with the concept and spent a year looking for the perfect location to open his own. “Raleigh was my first and best choice, and Raleighwood was the perfect name,” said Keane.
Open since 1993, we are proud to be local family owned and operated business. We strive to provide the very best in movie presentation and food.
There have been the great movie palaces - "The Palladium" - "Graumann's Chinese" - "Radio City Music Hall" - even the Drive-ins... Unfortunately, most theaters have evolved into chain-run Octopus-Plexes with row after row of tombstone seats. Instead, experience the Triangle's most beautiful movie theater. Raleighwood.
- Seating at tables in comfortable padded swivel chairs
- Full sized CinemaScope Projection
- Enhanced Dolby Surround Sound
- Casual food, beer, wine and desserts served by our friendly wait staff
- Afternoon Family Matinees
- Available for Corporate Seminars, Meetings, Parties
- Special Children's Birthday Party Packages
- Special Group Rates for schools groups and senior citizen groups